Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Time Camper

So, here I am, sitting in my room thinking: am I really going to camp tomorrow? I always loved the mother Nature. I still remember climbing the mountains over the weekends with my family back in China. However, I have never camped before, not even facilitating a camp. I know...this is not a real camp where you live in a small tent you build for yourself. We get to live in a cabin and there will be electricity (too bad I don't have a sleeping bag but I should be fine with a blanket). But my fully-developed nerves are killing me and I have to do one of the most boring thing in the world - packing.
Enough of the complaints. I still look forward to facilitating the last Camp Carey of this semester. And finger-crossed for our group!


p.s. Congrats for ASU football! 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment